About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weirdo. I'm a singer & an artist & a dancer trapped in the body of a girl who can't sing... or draw a straight line... or stop falling... I really fall down a lot. When I'm walking. When I'm standing. When I'm sitting. I'm even capable of doing it in bed. I love tattoos. I have new ones and still want a 7th. (Boys with tattoos?... sigh...) And I love piercings. But have removed most of mine. And I love the nighttime. It is indeed the right time. I think being brunette is the shit. And brown eyes are underrated. Word. I don't like banana or apple flavoured candies. I DO like actual bananas and apples. I very much dislike gobshites! I am afraid of sharks & ghosts, but not vending machines (the silent killer). I've moved a million times, including Oakville, Toronto, London, Dublin...

Monday, December 8, 2008

oh my GOSH!

I got a bunch of free makeup in an event gift bag a few months back. Much of which was by a Danish company called GOSH. I noticed that the occasional time that I used the bright green eyeshadow, the shadow lasted all day with no fading or creasing.

I can be both lazy and vain. I want to "put on my face" but I don't want to keep checking on it's status (unless I could get it FB styles... "Rhonda's eyeshadow is currently melting sloppily into oblivion) or touching it up. Alas, GOSH is the magic solution. I recently came upon their display in Shoppers and have tried out their EXTREMELY WATERPROOF liquid liners. Love them. Love the bright blue and bright gree
n and bright pink and black. Also love that even after I've washed my face, I can stick wake up with a precise and perfectly preserved line of intense blue. Kind of shocking before my coffee, but I love a long lasting liner.

I've also tried the primer which is just as good as Smashbox (in my opinion) at almost half the price.

In summary, I can vouch for the eye shadow and primer. And I want to marry the extremely waterproof liner. Oh my GOSH.

No comments: