About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weirdo. I'm a singer & an artist & a dancer trapped in the body of a girl who can't sing... or draw a straight line... or stop falling... I really fall down a lot. When I'm walking. When I'm standing. When I'm sitting. I'm even capable of doing it in bed. I love tattoos. I have new ones and still want a 7th. (Boys with tattoos?... sigh...) And I love piercings. But have removed most of mine. And I love the nighttime. It is indeed the right time. I think being brunette is the shit. And brown eyes are underrated. Word. I don't like banana or apple flavoured candies. I DO like actual bananas and apples. I very much dislike gobshites! I am afraid of sharks & ghosts, but not vending machines (the silent killer). I've moved a million times, including Oakville, Toronto, London, Dublin...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

another pair?

Yes. Another. But these ones I really really love. I love them so much, and not just for now.
Pewter ankle booties! Metallic Jeffrey Campbell booties. Waiting for these to ship from Free People may just drive me insane.


I'm excited about these. I think they will work really well with what I have to wear for working in an office, and I can't wait to see them with dresses and jeans and leggings outside of work. They should be a good everything, everyday, everywear shoe.

Happy Christmas to me. From me (with love).

I'm also having heart palpitations over the Hopi fringed boot and the Farrah boot by Jeffrey Campbell. They are shades of brown, which I don't wear. But still.
Also another pair of much more excellent boots that have disappeared off the site before I got the full name, brand or picture. But Dancer was in the name. And I feel like I've lost something I never even had.

No comments: