About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weirdo. I'm a singer & an artist & a dancer trapped in the body of a girl who can't sing... or draw a straight line... or stop falling... I really fall down a lot. When I'm walking. When I'm standing. When I'm sitting. I'm even capable of doing it in bed. I love tattoos. I have new ones and still want a 7th. (Boys with tattoos?... sigh...) And I love piercings. But have removed most of mine. And I love the nighttime. It is indeed the right time. I think being brunette is the shit. And brown eyes are underrated. Word. I don't like banana or apple flavoured candies. I DO like actual bananas and apples. I very much dislike gobshites! I am afraid of sharks & ghosts, but not vending machines (the silent killer). I've moved a million times, including Oakville, Toronto, London, Dublin...

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

love for lykke


I love Lykke Li! She's lovely and trippy and poppy and soulful and folky and electric and fast and slow and everything in the middle.
Not only is her music infectious and fun, but she's a character in concert.

"Dance dance dance" has to be one of my most favourite songs (along with her "Let it Fall"), but I'd be hard pressed to name a song of her's that I didn't adore. And she can bust out some wicked covers too. I love a little "Can We Kick It?" by Tribe Called Quest delivered in a quirky Nordic way.
And she's coming back to Toronto in February.

How do you say excited in Swedish?

No comments: