About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weirdo. I'm a singer & an artist & a dancer trapped in the body of a girl who can't sing... or draw a straight line... or stop falling... I really fall down a lot. When I'm walking. When I'm standing. When I'm sitting. I'm even capable of doing it in bed. I love tattoos. I have new ones and still want a 7th. (Boys with tattoos?... sigh...) And I love piercings. But have removed most of mine. And I love the nighttime. It is indeed the right time. I think being brunette is the shit. And brown eyes are underrated. Word. I don't like banana or apple flavoured candies. I DO like actual bananas and apples. I very much dislike gobshites! I am afraid of sharks & ghosts, but not vending machines (the silent killer). I've moved a million times, including Oakville, Toronto, London, Dublin...

Friday, January 2, 2009

boot bandit

I really love the idea of this decorative boot bandit accessory: hEre!
But do I think you have to spend $68 USD + shipping for it? Oh hell no.
A fabric band with fun details and a rubber stopper inside to hold it in place? Hmmm, sounds like the new Lululemon headband with some fun beads/pin/brooch/charm attached, no? I think so. Or at least, a strip of fun ribbon from a shop like Mokuba.

I'll show you handcrafted.
(not anytime soon. I'm hibernating right now and the only DIY craft I am working on now is the feathered tiara/headdress that I'll wear on my birthday. lazy. say it.)

No comments: