About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weirdo. I'm a singer & an artist & a dancer trapped in the body of a girl who can't sing... or draw a straight line... or stop falling... I really fall down a lot. When I'm walking. When I'm standing. When I'm sitting. I'm even capable of doing it in bed. I love tattoos. I have new ones and still want a 7th. (Boys with tattoos?... sigh...) And I love piercings. But have removed most of mine. And I love the nighttime. It is indeed the right time. I think being brunette is the shit. And brown eyes are underrated. Word. I don't like banana or apple flavoured candies. I DO like actual bananas and apples. I very much dislike gobshites! I am afraid of sharks & ghosts, but not vending machines (the silent killer). I've moved a million times, including Oakville, Toronto, London, Dublin...

Monday, February 23, 2009

how to wear black


Ummm, just like this.
Tada!
She is the queen of black. It is at it's most stunning when paired with the brightest pop of colour.
I love the choice of emeralds here, instead of diamonds. They provide just the right edge. If awards shows had any edge.

1 comment:

LaRiSsA said...

I also love, for now or maybe forever, her choice of ring; its just the right amount of 'pop' and colour!

Re The topic of black; Red is attempting to move up to #1

http://www.thestar.com/living/article/599155